As a Guardian ad Litem volunteer, you can help by:
- Making a difference in the lives of people, especially abused and neglected children
- Gaining a greater sense of connection to your community by championing the best interests of children
Plus, many of our Guardian ad Litem volunteers say:
- They experience significant personal growth - such as an increase in compassion, tolerance, and patience
- They are able to make deep human connections
- They increase their connections with like-minded individuals working as a team
- They feel empowered to be the voice for children in court
So are you ready to make a difference and be the voice for a child in court?
What is a Guardian ad Litem? | Volunteer as a Guardian ad Litem
Even if you're not ready to become a Guardian ad Litem volunteer today, here are some ways you can help:
- Spread awareness by sharing this page
- Join us on social media
- Learn the facts of child abuse
- Have another idea for how you can help us? Contact us with your great idea!